Learn how to manage the international maritime business sector in 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including activities such as ship agency, freight forwarding, project management of international logistics, freight exchange management, chain management of international cargo logistics, intercultural understanding and management, forming personnel for port and shipping companies and crew for ship! >>>
Degree: Professional Bachelor of Business Management in Management
International study programme with the deep marine cultural traditions, typical and complementary for maritime studies in all maritime academies, designed to prepare high qualified universal professionals for the international maritime industry and logistics.
Who is this study programme for?
- Who wish to work in shore-side operations within the global maritime industry;
- Who wish to gain a broad business knowledge specialising in shipping and port operations;
- Who wish to have gone on to employ a wide range of international logistics and multimodal transportation companies.
Advantages of studies in LMA:
- higher education high quality studies in Europe;
- worldwide benchmarked maritime business study programme;
- prestige and quality of Lithuanian Maritime Academy;
- study mobility in more then 30 universities in Europe in frame of Erasmus+ programme;
- training using port terminal operations and shipping management simulators;
- studies and practice in strong cooperation with maritime industry;
The uniqueness of studies is links with global maritime industry – guest lecturers are invited from various port companies, fiel trips are organised, research and practice are provided.
The programme including 20 weeks of practice in maritime industry and logistics companies.
Graduate of the programme becoming a professional, able to work in the port and related fields of activity as ships and shipping lines agent, freight forwarder, surveyor, stevedore, crewing agent, transport and logistics manager or business manager at national or international companies.
- High school/ Secondary education (or higher).
- Language proficiency – the level not lower than B1 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Application deadline – 15 August 2023.
- Beginning of studies for first year students – 3 October 2023.
- If you have questions do not hesitate to contact LMA specialists by e-mail LMA@LAJM.LT.
- Before filling in the application form it is obligatory to pay admission fee of 100 EUR (non-refundable) addressed to Lithuanian Maritime Academy. Bank details >>>
- Fill-in the Application form HERE>>