Tuition fees at Higher Education institutions in Lithuania vary depending on each institution, specific study programme and the academic stage the student is at. Universities and schools of applied science announce
their tuition fees annually. On average, the studies in Lithuania cost:
- from 1.300 EUR per year for Bachelor studies;
- from 2.300 EUR per year for Master studies;
- from 8.400 EUR per year for Postgraduate studies.
To fund their studies students may apply for scholarships.
Students of all fields, lecturers and researchers of foreign countries are eligible to apply for Lithuanian state scholarships. In most cases scholarships cover both – tuition fee and living expenses. Financial provisions depend on the home country of an applicant. Types of scholarships offered:
- Lithuanian language and culture courses (summer and winter);
- Short-term (1-2 semesters) Lithuanian studies;
- Short-term (1-2 semesters) studies of all other fields;
- Full-time Master degree studies in all fields.
Also most Lithuanian universities offer scholarships from their own funds to students who satisfy the specified requirements. Interested students should apply to the specific Higher Education institution of their choice to find out if funding is available for their studies.