The aim of the study programme is to prepare highly qualified public administration specialists-experts and analysts, who are able to:
- integrate fundamental knowledge of public governance;
- regional development;
- able to research and expert activities in the preparation and implementation of regional development programs.
Why this programme?
- Interdisciplinarity as an essential characteristics of a public administration professional field, attributed with the integration of subjects of public administration, management, policy, economics, law and other study fields.
- Joint character of the programme, expanding opportunities of studies abroad, strengthening scientific and studies potential with the potential of the University of Pardubice, supplementing a traditional theme and methods of public administration in Lithuania with traditions of Czech Republic.
- Internationalisation, manifesting through teaching staff and students’ mobility, joint innovations of content and methods of studies of universities-partners.
- Masters can work in state and local (municipal) government and public administration institutions, national and international organizations, businesses, regional development and consulting agencies, non-governmental organizations, research centres, where competencies for regional development and management expertise are necessary.
- To continue with doctoral studies in the social sciences.