Digital Media Design is a transdisciplinary programme (specialty) that teaches the students high-level industry production skills fundamentally based on Coding, UI/UX Design, Creative Design Content Practices, 3D Modeling, Service Design, Design Entrepreneurship and implementation of different types of technologies.
The learning goal of the programme (specialty) is to build the fundamental competences for the creation of complex in Digital Media area. Students learn to make Interactive and Virtual Reality experiences that integrate Technologies, Design and Business, Mobile Applications for the creative content, games, websites and etc.
Main Programme Features:
- Visual (Content) Communication by implementing different informatics and technology based solution;
- Service Design and Creative Design practices, its convergence with digitally developed contents by using technology means;
- Game Development basing on the content and digital design solutions;
- Digital Animation basing on the content and digital design solutions;
- Design Entrepreneurship.
Detailed programme description is being prepared.
- Secondary education diploma or equivalent including final grades
- Document proving English language level
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
- Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Provided documents must be in color, have no cut corners (high quality scan).
By submitting the documents applicant agrees for one’s information to be shared with other institutions that the University might refer to while processing the academic verification.
Applicants might be asked to participate in additional knowledge evaluation.