Located just outside the city center, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is one of the top universities in Lithuania, currently having about 6,500 students from 74 countries. For International Students the University offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programmes in English language in the field of Social Sciences and Informatics.
Did you know that:
- Lithuania is No. 2 in the world for digital skills!
- Vilnius was ranked as one of the top 100 best student cities according to students all over the world!
- MRU is one of the most international universities in Lithuania. Our students come from 65 different countries.
- MRU has been named as one of the world’s top universities according to the QS World University Rankings By Subject (Law).
Reasons to study at MRU
- No. 1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world
- Multicultural environment
- Scholarships for international studients and for mobility (for studies and for internship)
- Many services are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sports halls and gyms, foreign languages courses, song bands, dance and theater studios, basketball team, one of the fastest wireless internet, cultural and educational activities
- Low living expenses (350-400 EUR/month with accommodation at University Students house)
- Accommodation on campus is offered for all international students
- Library that works even at night
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Shengen area
- King Sejong Institute where students can learn Korean language and culture for free
Follow us on Social Media