Located just 20 minutes away from the city centre, Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) is the largest and leading university in social sciences and interdisciplinary research in Lithuania, currently having about 5,900 students from 65 countries.
Why should you consider to study in Lithuania?
- Vilnius was ranked as one of the top 100 best student cities according to students all over the world!
- Lithuania is No. 2 in the world for digital skills!
Why should you consider studies at MRU?
- MRU offers Bachelor, Master and Doctoral study programs in the English language in 10 different study fields: Law, Psychology, Communication, Informatics, Philology, Social Work, Management, Economics, Finance, Public Administration. European diplomas, which are easily recognized all over the world.
- MRU is one of the most international universities in Lithuania, currently having about 5,900 students. 11% of them are international students that come from 65 countries.
- MRU has been named as one of the world’s top 250 universities according to the QS World University Rankings By Subject (Law) and is in an honorable 137th place according to the QS Emerging Europe and Central Asia (EECA) Region Ranking (2022).
- No. 1 in Law and Psychology studies among all Lithuanian universities
- Scholarships for international students and for mobility (for studies and for internship)
- MRU Student House is located only 5 minutes away from the main campus and 20 minutes away from the city centre.
- Free introductory week for international students (informational seminars, trips, tours, cultural events)
- Student visa allowing to travel all over the Shengen area
- King Sejong Institute where students can learn Korean language and culture for free
MRU Student Life:
- Multicultural environment, students from all around the world
- Green park on campus
- Safe and clean environment
- Campus located 5 minutes from the university, 25 minutes from downtown
- Many tourist attractions in Vilnius
- Many services are completely free of charge: a huge parking lot, sports halls and gyms, foreign languages courses, song bands, dance and theater studios, basketball team, one of the fastest wireless internet, cultural and educational activities
- Library with long working hours and spaces
- Students organizations (Students’ representative body, Erasmus Student Network, ELSA and etc.)
Find out what MRU students think about the University.
Learn more about the application process.
Find your study program.
Go on a road of experience. Open up to unique opportunities. Or discover your true self. Studying here is more than choosing a profession for a person, society, and state. It is a journey.
MRU. Studies for quality life.
Follow us on Social Media