About the program
Students of the “Visual Plastic Art” program will get acquainted with modern interdisciplinary practices in visual research, as well as learn experimental and innovative techniques during Masterclasses of specialists from Belarus, Lithuania, France, Estonia, Portugal, and Israel. Students are encouraged to conduct practical visual research in field schools in Vilnius, St. Petersburg, Florence, and Athens.
- Art Director;
- Media artist;
- Animation project director;
- Art concept producer;
- PhD fellow at universities in Europe and the USA.
Languages of instruction
- Russian and English
Total number of ECTS credits: 120
Study plan of the program:
- Aesthetics (6 ECTS)
- Contemporary Art (6 ECTS)
- Methodology of Art Research (6 ECTS)
- Methods of Art Research (6 ECTS)
- Creative Project (Graphic Design / Animation) (Final Project. Artistic part. 1 Phase) (6 ECTS)
- Art Management (6 ECTS)
- Manifestation of Visual Ideas (6 ECTS)
- Graphic Design: Graphic Parameters of Drawing (6 ECTS)
- Animation: Types of Narratives (6 ECTS)
- Animation: Visual and Audio Expression (6 ECTS)
- Graphic Design: Theory and Practice of Experimental Painting (6 ECTS)
- Art Research Workshop (Graphic Design) (6 ECTS)
- Interdisciplinary Art (6 ECTS)
- Selective course: English or Lithuanian (6 ECTS)
- Seminar on Contextualization of Art Research (Final Project. Theoretical Part. Phase I) (6 ECTS)
- Interactive Interdisciplinary Project (6 ECTS)
- Selective course: Popular Culture or Art of Presenting (6 ECTS)
- II Phase of Final Project Artistic Part (9 ECTS)
- II Phase of Final Project Theoretical Part (9 ECTS)
- Bachelor degree diploma;
- Applicants for Master programs must prove their English proficiency at the B2 level or higher. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Provide an Advanced Speech Test certificate. The test can be taken during the Open Doors Days at EHU or at the Propilei center in Minsk. The due dates are published here (in Russian);
- Provide TOEFL / IELTS English certificates. The points of the certificate are credited by EHU on a 10-point system based on the following scale.
- EHU Bachelor degree graduates with a final grade in English of 8 points or higher can use their grade upon admission. If the applicant is not satisfied with the assessment, he/she can take an online exam or provide a TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- Collect all necessary documents: color photo 4×6 cm; copies of passport pages with personal data; a copy of the diploma of higher education (Bachelor’s / Specialist / Master’s diploma or an equivalent diploma); a copy of the supplement to the diploma of higher education; contact details of persons / organizations that are able to assess the scientific / professional competence of the applicant; documents (copies) confirming the level of professional and scientific competence (if applicant wants to show them); list of scientific publications (if any);
- Fill in the online application form;
- Pass the online interview.
Autumn Intake Deadline