The Tourism and Hospitality industry is experiencing competition like never before. In order to be attractive, competitive and successful, companies must have personnel who are ready to meet and satisfy the constantly changing expectations of their clients. Thus, those in this industry must be professional and have knowledge in such areas as recreation and hospitality, travel organization, booking, tourist destinations, and entertainment.
Recognizing the peculiarities of this sector, SMK provides a program that was developed with our partners who understand the type of specialists the tourism sector will be required tomorrow. In addition to the theoretical aspect of the course, students will complete a practical training component, thus providing essential experience in this industry.
General Information :
- Duration – 3 years
- Location – Vilnius
- Mode of study – Full time
- Degree obtained – Professional Bachelors of Business Management
SMK graduates of Tourism and Recreation are currently working at such places as Teztur, Novotur, Marriott, Hilton, Holliday Inn, Ritz Carlton, Kempinsky, and Novotel.
Apply directly here!
After studies you will be able to:
- Identify forms and types of tourism, services and products of tourism, recreation and accommodation companies;
- Conduct the analysis of the tourism business environment, market and company activities;
- Manage the sales processes of services of the tourism, recreation and accommodation business sectors;
- Effectively use the information technologies related to tourism;
- Create and sell products of tourism;
You will study:
- Business Economics;
- Finance and Accounting;
- Sales Management;
- Basics of Tourism;
- Resources and Geography of Tourism;
- Tourism Business;
- Tourism Law and Safety;
- Information Systems of Tourism;
- Health Tourism;
- Resort Science;
- Activities of Tour Operators;
- Customer Management, etc;
Career opportunities & areas:
- Manager/specialist at tour operator companies, tourism information, accommodation and catering, customer service companies;
- Manager/specialist at travel organization companies;
You can find all admission steps and instructions here.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline