Imagine the perfect studying program that includes not only classroom activities and practice, but also traveling, visiting cultural and historical sightseeing attractions, and spending time in resorts and spa. It may sound impossible, but you can enrol in such program in KVK! It is called Tourism Business, and is aimed at training modern tourism industry professionals.
The Tourism Business programme implemented by KVK is distinguished by the areas defined for the conceptual activities of the tourism sector – Hotel Administration, Leisure Organization, Guide Services. This study programme employs teachers with experience in tourism business, international projects, programs, expert and consulting activities, innovative study methods applied in the study process and the main reservation and activity management programmes used in business (Amadeus, GIS, Portje, Fidelio-Opera, AutoRoute), high opportunities for study and internships abroad (Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy, Bulgaria, Latvia, Romania, Hungary, etc.), as well as a strong focus on the development of practical skills.
Relevant subjects of study meeting the demand for skilful specialist training, interactive methods of study, development of entrepreneurial skills, work with tourism services management programmes and practical training in tourism companies.
To make application for studies, applicants have to apply online HERE:
- Add motivation statement;
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copies of secondary education (or any other) documents (additional educational documents might be required according to applicant’s country of residence);
- Add colorful and good quality notarized copy of the passport;
- Add a valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, LanguageCert IESOL B1+, etc.).
- Add (at least) 1 recommendation;
- Add a proof, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (120EUR) to the KVK account (details are written below);
- Additionally, add recognition document of secondary school diploma (if you had your documents evaluated by SKVC before 14 May 2021). In other case, your secondary education documents will be evaluated by KVK staff member.
- Additionally, add statement regarding work experience, if any.
All documents must be translated into Lithuanian or English language (if issued in different language) and notarised.
BANK DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Beneficiery: Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences, 111968056
Bank Name: AB Swedbank
Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
Payment purpose: Application Fee [applicants’ name surname]
We require minimum B1 level in English language level from all applicants. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by KVK staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline