About the program
An Integrated Studies Program in International Law and European Union Law prepares professionals to work as legal experts, as well as conduct research and academic activities. The program offers a full cycle of higher education in law: the graduates receive an LLM degree. The program aims to educate creative and active lawyers able to solve organizational and management issues, as well as work as legal advisers and lawmakers at both national and international levels.
- International academic environment, training by practicing lawyers and attorneys;
- Unique curriculum and practical orientation of the program;
- Practice of legal skills and judicial speech at international competitions;
- Professional legal terminology in foreign languages.
- Legal adviser in private and public organizations;
- Expert in international organizations;
- Private legal practice, corporate lawyers;
- Expert consultants in think tanks and international institutions;
- PhD fellow at universities in Europe and the USA.
The MA program allows our graduates to be equally competitive in both the EU and CIS markets due to their ability to work in the fields of national, European, and international law.
Languages of instruction
- Russian and English