Master of Engineering Sciences in Environmental Engineering
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Environmental Engineering, Energy Engineering, Energetics, Civil Engineering, Water Engineering, Chemistry, Ecology
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- To cognize and to analyze the present and possible environmental situations applying the up-to-date engineering measures, to implement the qualified variety of their resolution modes, to analyze and assess scientifically a wide scale of global, regional and local environmental engineering problems.
- To perform the researches and using the information technologies to assess the obtained results, to estimate the reliability of environmental engineering equipment and their application possibilities in real situation.
- Realize the technical, technological and organizational solutions in respect of engineering attitude in various fields of environmental engineering.
- To determine and assess the level of environment pollution and harm, to select environment engineering measures in order to decrease them, to plan and implement the efficient clean production technologies, to evaluate them in respect of managerial attitude, promoting the conservation of natural resources in environment.
- To apply the innovations of technology sciences introducing the principles of clean production, ability to combine the skills of this application with basics of business and management.
Autumn Intake Deadline