If you have a passion for motor racing or want to become a professional and responsible specialist in the transport sector, the Automotive Engineering study programme at KTK will turn you into an expert specialising either in car transport, cargo and special purpose transport, racing vehicles or electric and hybrid vehicles.
Future engineers study physics, mechanics, computer-aided design, automobile structures and engineering materials, fuel systems, maintenance and repair technologies, etc. Apart from studies, students of the programme are encouraged to get involved in the activities of KTK Racing Division. The knowledge gained is consolidated and improved during practical training and internships, which last 20 weeks altogether and are conducted in four stages:
- Introductory training, performed at KTK;
- Professional activity intership, performed in automobile servicing companies;
- Automobile service technology internship, performed in automobile servicing companies;
- Final internship, performed in automobile servicing companies.
Students can choose to specialise in one of the four areas: maintenance of cars, cargo and special purpose vehicles, racing vehicles or electric and hybrid vehicles.
AFTER GRADUATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- diagnose car breakdowns;
- organize maintenance and repair work;
- organize car and motorcycle preparation for sports events;
- manage and organize service station activity;
- run a vehicle inspection centre, automotive transport company or department.
- Post-accident assessment specialist
- Manager of a servicing centre
- Company or Department Manager in the transport maintenance sector
Detailed description of the programme including subjects and learning outcomes here
See our admissions procedure and the list of documents to provide here
Autumn Intake Deadline