|Faculty||Faculty of Business Management|
|Study field||Business Studies|
|Qualification||Professional Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Form and duration of studies||Full-time studies, 3 years|
Graduates will be able to work in tourist companies and their branches providing services for tourists, manage divisions of the enterprises and establish their own businesses. Further studies can be continued according to a university degree programmes.
You will be able to:
- Organise, plan and manage a tourist enterprise activities;
- Analyse business environment and make appropriate decisions for the tourism business;
- Implement modern sustainable development principles in the business;
- Control and evaluate the state of the tourism business and manage changes;
- Create tourist products and introduce them into the market;
- Communicate and collaborate in the national and intercultural business environment;
- Form abilities and skills according to the personal interests and needs.
Optional subjects are freely selectable subjects from the list of predefined subjects.
* E – exam, P – project
1. A secondary education or a corresponding qualification
Note. It is necessary to apply for recognition of your secondary education qualifications through the Electronic Recognition Area (EPE), accessible at https://epe.skvc.lt . Please note that the applications for recognition are reviewed within one calendar month.
2. English language requirements:
- CEFR B1 level,
- IELTS overall score 5,
- TOELF overall score 45.
Note. IELTS or TEOLF test score is valid 2 years only and older tests are not accepted.