Roads are the treasure and pride of every country, which give travelers their first impression of any place they arive. It is highway engineers who make sure that this impression is impeccable with smart and safe designs of roads, bridges, railways, city and village streets, sidewalks and intersections, their efficient construction, reconstruction and maintenance.
Future road engineers study mathematics, physics, IT, engineering graphics, professional and business ethics, mechanics, material science, electrical engineering, computer drawing, surveying, etc. Theoretical knowledge is consolidated and improved in fieldwork, projects and internships, which last 20 weeks in total and are conducted in five stages:
- introductory training
- surveying fieldwork
- marking training
- industry internship
- final internship
AFTER GRADUATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- work in various fields of road engineering;
- prepare road and road construction projects;
- make estimates and surveys;
- evaluate construction products;
- plan, organize and technically supervise road construction, reconstruction or repair works;
- prepare business and economic activity plans for your company (division);
- analyse the economic business environment.
- Road Construction /Bridge Construction Contractor
- Project Manager
- Estimates Officer
- Specialist in Manufacturing Companies or Public Building Supervision Companies.
Detailed description of the programme including subjects and learning outcomes here
See our admissions procedure and the list of documents to provide here
Autumn Intake Deadline