Meet “Study in LT” Team in Various Online Education Fairs This November
Ever wanted to study in Europe? Choose Lithuania!
We have compiled a list of education fairs we’re participating at with a bunch of Lithuanian universities this month. There are several opportunities to meet our crew, ask questions and get all the information.
This November our schedule looks like this:
Why Lithuania? Well…
- More than 500 English-taught Bachelor, Master and PhD programmes and diplomas recognised in the European Union
- The opportunity to study in Russian at selected universities
- Scholarships for all levels and fields of study, including merit-based scholarships
- Affordable costs of studying and living in the country
- A possibility to work up to 20 hours per week while studying
- The right to stay in the country for 15 months after graduation to search for a job
- A unique multicultural experience in the country that connects Western and Eastern Europe