Aiming to take LLM studies? Want to improve your knowledge of law? Dreaming of working in a cutting-edge field, where you could use your knowledge of law? Interested in technology and how it could be used to provide better legal services?
Master in Legaltech aim is to prepare highly qualified professionals with a wide range of multidisciplinary competencies in law and technologies.
This program aims to cover such technologies (but not limited to):
- artificial intelligence
- big data analytics
- reuse of open data
- semantic and other newest disruptive technologies
The subjects of the program are focused to GDPR, IP, Cybersecurity, Cybercrime and Forensics, Fintech, Regtech, AI&Law, Semantic Legal Web, Robotics and others.
The studies will be different from other programs, because students will participate in hackathons, meetups, workshops, international and regional competitions, and they will have unique opportunity to create their own legaltech startup ant MRU Legaltech startup zone. Participation in the program is flexible, because all material will be provided on-line. Of course, we highly recommend to book all your time for this fantastic adventure, to gain as much as possible benefits from the program.
- Games and Gamification methods for Law
- Law and Technologies: Challenges and Opportunities
- Legal Semantic Technologies
- Regulation of Fintech Industry
- Cyber Crime and Forensics
- Privacytech: Privacy, Security and Technology
- Artificial Intelligence for Law and Law for Artificial Intelligence
- Final Examination
- Intellectual Property and Modern Technologies
- Robotic Governance
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma in Law (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic Transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.
Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.