Wondering where to apply your great business management skills? Want to narrow down your business studies specialization? Looking to improve your career prospects? Dream of being a desirable employee?
If the above questions resonated with you, then master degree in Logistics Management might be just what you are looking for. A straightforward improvement on your business studies, education in logistics will help you elevate your career by giving you a chance to become an expert in logistics processes.
Our logistics study programmes include topics such as management of logistics processes, risk management in international supply chain, smart logistics, logistics marketing and many more.
Upon graduation, you will be able to competently work in logistics companies, shipping companies, places like port of Klaipėda, SC Lithuanian Railways, Ministry of Transportation, Logistics Department of Land Forces of Lithuania and many more international workplaces.
1ST STUDY YEAR:
- Globalization of Economics and Trends in International Business
- Logistic‘s Maintenance of Customs-Supervised Flows
- Management of Logistics Processes
- Research methodology
- Risk Management in International Supply Chain
- Logistic‘s Marketing
- Master Thesis
- Smart Logistics
- Trade Logistics
- (optional) Bank Transactions
- (optional) Electronic Business Regulation
2ND STUDY YEAR:
- Master Thesis
- (optional) Commercial Contracts
- (optional) Strategic Planning in Logistics
- Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma (3-year study duration minimum)
- Academic transcripts of each study year
- Document proving English language level
Required level – B2. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2:
- TOEFL Paper 513-547
- TOEFL IBT 65-78
- IELTS 5.5-6.0
If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge. Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.
- Motivational letter
- Passport copy
Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.
Applicants might be required to take entrance examination.