English for Specific Purposes and Korean studies

Bachelor's studies (university) @ Mykolas Romeris University
1 Jun Application deadline
1 Sep Start date
3.5 years Study duration full-time
3836€ Tuition fee for Eu citizens

Programme overview

Have you always been interested in the Korean culture? Do you want to develop a unique connection with Asia and visit it while studying? Do you want to study and work in a multicultural environment?  

If those questions resonate with you and you would like to make your knowledge of both Korean and Western cultures a valuable asset, then these language studies are for you.  

Bachelor studies of English for Specific Purposes and Korean Studies is a unique option among other study programs. By choosing this course, students will be enrolled into King Sejong’s Institute in Vilnius, where they will be able to study not just Korean language, but the culture as well. Students of this program will study in Vilnius, in an international environment with students and teachers from Europe, South Korea and the USA.  

After graduation students will be able to command English and Korean languages enough to pursue a career in translation, public administration, international organizations, tourism offices or similar roles. 

Programme structure

Detailed programme description

Admission Requirements

Required documents:

  • Bachelor degree or equivalent first university degree diploma (3-year study duration minimum)
  • Academic transcripts of each study year
  • Document proving English language level
  • Motivational letter
  • Passport copy

Additional educational documents might be required depending on the country of residence.

All documents should be officially translated into English, Lithuanian or Russian language.

By submitting the documents applicant agrees for one’s information to be shared with other institutions that the University might refer to while processing the academic verification.

Applicants might be required to take entrance examination or motivational interview.

Required level – B2

If you do not have a certificate proving your English language proficiency level, you can take the University Online English language level test. You will be able to choose this option while filling in the application. The test is free of charge.

Certificate is not required if your native language is English or if your previous studies were conducted fully in English language.

Study form


Add to favorites