Kaunas University of Applied Sciences is a large and constantly evolving accredited public higher education institution in Lithuania. Being a multidisciplinary university of applied sciences, it offers a wide spectrum of bachelor study programmes with practical bias. We are committed to educate highly qualified specialists in different fields. Facts & figures:
- ~5500 students
- ~600 academic staff members
- Over 250 foreign partners
- Courses are arranged both remotely and, in the classrooms
- Top positions held in ratings of Lithuanian higher education institutions
- Great opportunities to participate in international student exchange programmes
- The students may be awarded with Double Degree
The programmes delivered in English are: International Business; Tourism and Hotel Management; English for Public Relations. They are full time study programs of 3 years (6 semesters, 180 ECTS).
More about studies, fees, application and documents needed: https://www.kaunokolegija.lt/en/application/.