The key feature of International Business studies is a strong orientation toward real-life topics and problem-solving approaches, the development of an entrepreneurial mindset, and analytical and communication skills. Taught subjects are devised in such a way as to ensure active learning both of the conveyed knowledge and the essential skills.
Additionally, you can choose:
- Double degree and study for 2 years in our partner’s university.
- New China Track: Chinese language and culture course held in II-VI semester; upon successful completion of the course, a certificate is provided; semester at a Chinese university and/or summer school.
Why this programme?
- Real-life business. An International Business programme has a strong orientation towards real-life – real business stories and problems, real hunting for the best solutions.
- Intercultural environment. 2/3 of your fellow students come from all over the world.
- Dynamic learning. Here you will get not only knowledge but also the essential skills from experienced lecturers and business leaders.
- Weekly class time is typically divided into formal lectures and seminars or tutorials.
- Destination surveys show that graduates of International Business studies have promising career opportunities in finance and insurance, trade and marketing, human resource management, e-business, private or public management in general.
- Many programme graduates start up their own business ventures.
- Independent surveys and interviews clearly indicate that employers in different labour markets value students who have completed our International Business programme.