Business is increasingly taking on international influence, flavor, and pace. International commerce now captivates a large and constantly growing proportion of overall commercial activities. An increasing number of companies, small, medium-sized, and large, are now affected by international events, culture, and competition. This demands innovative knowledge, ideas, and professional expertise. Our SMK International Business programme provides students with opportunities to learn the latest strategies, methodologies as well as trends to build or develop a business internationally.
Our instructors are highly experienced international professionals who have worked, or who are still working in the field. Therefore the students are provided with a perfect balance between the theoretical and the practical.
SMK graduates of International Business are currently working in companies such as Barclays Bank, Western Union Corp., Booking.com, DanskeBank, Swedbank, Siemens and ALJ Group.
Apply directly here!
After studies you will be able to:
- Apply main theories of economics, management and social sciences to develop sustainable businesses in the international environment;
- Assess the factors of international business environment, conduct applied research and use the data for business decision making;
- Plan and organize the operations of the international company or its division;
- Develop and launch competitive products and services by applying modern international marketing and sales methods, as well as by researching the opportunities within the international markets;
- Lead and support an effective team within international organization by applying modern management methods and leadership principles, taking into account cross-cultural backgrounds;
You will study:
- International Business;
- Emerging Markets;
- International Law;
- International Marketing and Branding;
- International Trade and Export Management;
- Intercultural Communication;
- Management of International Business Projects, etc;
Career opportunities & areas:
- Project Manager;
- Coordinator or Supply Chain Manager;
- Sales Manager;
- Head, manager or specialist of functional division;
- Founder of a start-up or an international business;
You can find all admission steps and instructions here.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline