Aims of the study programme:
The graduate having completed professional bachelor’s degree in transport logistics is a manager who is able to plan, organize, manage and control the activities of transport/logistics enterprises for ensuring quality of these activities. He/she is able to make individual decisions, to work successfully in the competitive market and develop himself/herself in a professional career.
Transport logistics manager is able to work in freight and passenger transportation also in freight forwarding enterprises, to establish a private company. It is possible to continue studies in the Social Sciences area of Management and Business Administration study field in a University.
Qualification Degree to be awarded: Professional Bachelor in Operations Management.
Learning outcomes state that upon graduation, a graduate will be able to evaluate transport/logistics business as a system in organizing activities and flows of information of transport/logistics division, to organize and manage logistics processes to ensure quality and control, to organize, manage and control technological process of freight and passenger transportation, to evaluate clients orders in order to plan and coordinate their execution, to evaluate enterprise activity and anticipate improvement possibilities. He/she is able to communicate effectively and responsibly and work in a team, deepen his/her professional knowledge individually, analyze critically and provide arguments. Working in a team is able to discuss orally and in writing or using other means of communication.
Foreign citizens applying for studies at VTDK must submit these compulsory documents by July 31st, 2023 to email@example.com:
- Application Form 2023/2024
- Education documents (certificate, diploma) with supplements (which must be legalized or labeled with Apostle for non-EU citizens): a document verifying the qualification received abroad (according to decree No. 60 of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, January 21, 2005, regarding Qualifications Received Abroad Enabling Enrolment in Higher Education, and Higher Education Qualification Assessment and Academic Recognition Guideline Ratification (News, 2005, No. 12-369)). The applicant has to present this Qualification recognition certificate, issued by the Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (Lithuania), before the beginning of studies (more information can be found here: https://www.skvc.lt/default/en/60/apply/documentation_requirements). On the initial application, simple copies of education documents are sufficient. Completed secondary education is a prerequisite for all study programmes at VTDK.
- The certificate of English language knowledge (B2 level) can be proved only during the Motivation interview, conducted online by the admission specialist(s).
- Notarized copy of a personal identification document. On the initial application, a high-definition copy of such a personal identification document is sufficient.
- Two document-sized photos. On the initial application, a digital photo in the application form is sufficient.
Please note, that based on the country specific requirements for Qualifications obtained in foreign countries stated by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) applicant’s qualification might be recognized partially and the applicant might be requested to submit evidence of post-secondary education.
Non-EU and non-EEA applicants must obtain adequate documents for visa or Temporary Residence Permit (TRP) (unless visa-free agreements exist between the country of citizenship and Lithuania). A national D type visa is required for full-time studies in Lithuania. From January 1, 2023 applicants for full-time studies at Lithuanian higher education institutions are also permitted to apply for the TRP. When the student is admitted, the College prepares and provides all documents necessary to apply for a visa or TRP.
Autumn Intake Deadline