The Quantitative Economics (QE) programme is designed and delivered jointly with researchers at the Bank of Lithuania. The QE program is taught by research-active lecturers and professors with PhDs from leading universities worldwide and is based on the CORE project, OpenStax, and other state-of-the-art teaching methods in economics and ﬁnance.
The modern programme’s structure ensures:
- In-depth coverage of critical fields
- namely data science
- finance and economics
Furthermore, each student is matched with a senior mentor who provides tailored academic, career, and social advice. Scholarships for the best students are provided by social partners, such as the Bank of Lithuania and Nasdaq, to mention a few.
Why this programme?
- It is the only three-year English-taught bachelor’s programme in Economics in the country.
- Designed and delivered jointly with researchers at the Bank of Lithuania.
- Taught by research-active lecturers and professors with PhDs from leading universities worldwide.
- Combines CORE project, OpenStax and other state-of-the-art open sources with quantitatively rigorous training in economics and finance.
- Partner‘s scholarships are available for the best students.
A graduate can be employed as:
(Big) Data Analyst
“For several years now, the Bank of Lithuania has participated in the joint policy decision-making of the Eurosystem. At the round table discussions, it is the best and most convincing economic arguments that define the monetary stance of the Eurosystem, regulatory interventions and the design of the future Eurozone. Thus, the Bank of Lithuania needs university graduates with broad, rigorous and up-to-date training in economics.”
Dr Marius Jurgilas, Member of the Board of the Bank of Lithuania