The Psychology program combines perspectives from both the social sciences and biological sciences in order to prepare students to understand human cognition, emotion, and behavior. Graduates will be prepared to continue their education in clinical or research programs, or to pursue careers in a variety of social service fields.
Major/ Career Opportunities
Students who have graduated from LCC with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology are prepared to pursue graduate studies in the Social Sciences and various fields of psychology. Graduates may also pursue careers in a variety of health and human service-related fields. In addition, graduates are prepared for any career that requires a broad-based liberal arts education.
- Learn communication skills and why we communicate with others the way that we do
- Indulge your curiosity in why people act the way that they do
- Become familiar with major personal and social psychological theories
- Develop basic research skills
- Gain insight into relationships such as marriage and family
- Learn about psychology-related careers through practicum site visits
- Learn how our minds think, and process information, and make decisions
- Gain skills in counseling
- Learn about emotions and what motivates people
- Conduct independent research on a topic of your choice
- Gain practical experience through work-placements and internship programs
LCC accepts applications for admission from students of all nationalities and religious backgrounds who are interested in studying in an international learning community.
If you are considering applying to LCC, you should keep in mind the following deadlines:
- Early application deadline – February 15
- Final application deadline – April 15
- Final application deadline for LT/EU citizens – July 15
STEP #1 APPLICATION FORM
Submit an online application form for BA studies. Attach a scanned copy of your passport and a document-size picture. Wait for a follow-up email from your Admissions Counselor.
STEP #2 SUBMIT HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPTS
If you are in the last year of school, submit your official transcripts from your 10th, 11th and the first semester of 12th year grades;
If you are already a school graduate, submit your final and official high school diploma, final transcript and exam results.
STEP #3 TAKE AN ENGLISH PROFICIENCY TEST
We accept TOEFL ITP (min. 500), TOEFL iBT (min. 61), IELTS (min. 6.0) Academic, PTE ACADEMIC (min. 53), PTE General (min. LEVEL 4), CPE or CAE (min C) test certificates.
STEP #4 RECEIVE AN INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Once we have your application package, you will receive an email with the invitation for an interview with the Admissions Committee.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline