The degree programme Pharmacy aims at training high-quality pharmacy professionals by organising and providing modern university-level studies in pharmacy, conducting relevant scientific research and delivering efficient practical training.
AFTER GRADUATION YOU CAN:
- Carry out pharmaceutical activities and scientific research.
- Continue your education by entering PhD programmes.
- Be employed at pharmacies, pharmaceutical wholesale companies, companies of the pharmaceutical industry, agencies of international pharmaceutical companies, laboratories engaged in pharmaceutical research.
Structure of programme
YEARS 1 – 2 Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Anatomy, Physiology and Patophysiology, Internal Diseases, Lithuanian Language
YEARS 3 – 5 Inorganic and Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Botany and Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Technology, Pharmacology, Toxicology, Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacotherapy, Pharmaceutical Care and Social Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutics Practical training at public and hospital pharmacies
WHY STUDY PHARMACY AT LSMU?
- Practical skills developed in the brand new laboratories of the Faculty of Pharmacy with up-to-date equipment.
- Diploma recognized in EU, USA, Israel and other countries.
- Possibility to participate in various research projects.
- Possibility to spend a semester or a year abroad with the Erasmus+ exchange programme.
- Multicultural environment and student community: international students from 87 different countries make up 25 % of the total student population at LSMU.
- Support system for students’ adaptation: mentoring, tutoring and psychological counselling.