The uniqueness of the programme of studies is its innovative approach to corporate management, organizational processes, focusing on the learning of new management, management knowledge theories. The program aims to develop non-classical management professionals and leaders of organizations with a new approach, who are able to develop new and apply the existing modern management principles, implementing innovations that add value not only to the organization but also to the society as a whole.
This study programme is taught in English language.
Why to study at KSU?
- Project – based learning, business projects creation, simulation and real case studies
- Opportunity to combine study tasks with work tasks and projects
- Development of business creativity and innovations
Innovation Management / Leadership and Human Resources Management / Creative Society and Economics / Business Research Methods / Management of Modern Organizations / Project Management / Integrated Marketing Communication / Changes and Risk Management / Social Sciences Methodology / Quality Management / International Business / Business Forecasting and Analytics / E-management / Workplace Innovation / Master’s Thesis.
Top or middle manager, founder of own business, highly qualified expert in organisational in organisational innovation and management, business consultant, project manager.
- Master’s degree in Business Management (M.A.);
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 3 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is here.
Please send the following documents:
- Copies of your educational documents
- Filled and signed APPLICATION FORM
- A copy of your passport
Please send all the documents by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview is a part of Admission process.
Full information about Admission is here.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline