The uniqueness of the programme is its innovative approach to corporate management and organizational processes, focusing on the new management theories and methods.
The program aims to teach management professionals and leaders, who are able to develop and apply modern management principles, implementing innovations that add value not only to the organization but also to the society as a whole.
Studies of organizational innovation and management provide the necessary knowledge and competencies for managers willing to develop creativity and innovation in their organizations and enabling them to become confident participants of the market.
This study programme is taught in English language.
Why to study at KSU?
- Project – based learning, business projects creation, simulation and real case studies
- Opportunity to combine study tasks with work tasks and projects
- Development of business creativity and innovations
Innovation Management / Leadership and Human Resources Management / Creative Society and Economics / Business Research Methods / Management of Modern Organizations / Project Management / Integrated Marketing Communication / Changes and Risk Management / Social Sciences Methodology / Quality Management / International Business / Business Forecasting and Analytics / E-management / Workplace Innovation / Master’s Thesis.
Career: Top or middle manager, founder of own business, highly qualified expert in organisational in organisational innovation and management, business consultant, project manager.
- Master’s degree in Business Management (M.A.);
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
- Distribution of academic subjects by semester: approx. 30 ECTS credits per semester, 3 semesters;
- Full description of the programme is here.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline