Car electronics industry is developing faster than ever. If you are interested in electronics and cars, are able to keep up with the changes and easily absorb new information, this course is for you.
This study programme will allow you to gain not only theoretical, but also practical knowledge. Already during your studies, you will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the development of KTK electric car, maybe even drive it on the racetrack!
Future motor transport electronics engineers study professional cooperation, mathematics, physics, IT, engineering graphics, mechanics, electrical engineering, electronics, construction and operational materials, the structure and technical maintenance of vehicles, etc. The knowledge gained in consolidated and improved during practical studies, which last 20 weeks altogether and are conducted in five stages:
- measurement fundamentals
- disassembly-assembly of a vehicle
- vehicle diagnostics
- professional practice
- and final practice.
AFTER GRADUATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- perform diagnostics of cars;
- identify causes of failures;
- design and install automotive electronic equipment;
- manage and organize activities of a car servicing centre or develop your business.
- Automotive Electronics Engineer
- Diagnostic Engineer
- Service and Warranty Specialist