The aim of this programme is to train professionals who would like to experience what studying a doctorate might be, whilst at the same time allowing them to earn a highly valuable master-level qualification for the carrier in the industry.
The programme’s uniqueness is a study based on individual interdisciplinary specialization according to students’ interests through projects in laboratories and individual contact hours (mentoring).
Why this programme?
- A unique study method based on individual studying and mentorship.
- Possibility to create your own study plan.
- “Step in PhD student’s shoes” – study design is similar to PhD studies that provide practical skills and knowledge by carrying out scientific experiments at science labs and being a part of a scientific team.
The graduate of this programme will be able to:
- plan and conduct a research project;
- understand and construct the methodology;
- analyze and present the results to the scientific community and society;
- effectively co-operate with scientists, engineers and managers;
- contribute to interdisciplinary teams in solving complex tasks.