This programme aims to educate specialists for independent work in research and education areas of modern life sciences and technologies. Having completed the Molecular Biology programme, a graduate has:
- deep knowledge of Molecular Biology;
- able to analyze and evaluate scientific and practical data;
- generate and implement scientific novelties in areas of modern life sciences and independently solve molecular biology problems in biology, biotechnology, and biomedicine.
Why this programme?
- Studies last 1.5 years.
- All students carry out their final thesis based on original research work in a chosen scientific field
- Modern equipment and labs
- The graduate can work at research and medical institutions, biotechnological and pharmaceutical companies as well as at educational institutions.
- The graduate has the possibility to continue a scientific career in doctoral (PhD) studies in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Genetics, Microbiology, Biology.