A holder of a doctor’s professional qualification possesses adequate knowledge of the sciences on which medicine is based and a good understanding of the:
- scientific methods
- sufficient understanding of the structure
- functions and behaviour of healthy and sick persons
- relations between the state of health and physical and social surroundings of the human being
- adequate knowledge of clinical disciplines and practices
Why this programme?
- The programme incorporates the classical teaching model to develop a firm foundation in basic science before entering the clinical field.
- A unique opportunity to practice in one of the six largest Lithuanian hospitals and benefit from early interaction with patients.
- Integrated internship.
- A graduate can get access to the third cycle (residency) studies.
- A graduate can be employed in commercial structures dealing with medical equipment or pharmaceutical companies.