Master of Engineering Sciences in Mechatronics
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Qualifications||To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Electrical Engineering, electronics, Energetics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technologies, Telecommunications Engineering.|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
To prepare high qualification graduates with deep comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge in mechatronics including mechanical engineering, information technologies, mechatronic systems and mathematical modelling. To prepare specialists with analytical, modelling and projection skills in manufacturing and process management of mechatronic systems with their parameters optimization as well as the specialists having mechatronic problem solving skills applicable to research. To provide students with the knowledge which is required to accomplish not only the tasks of projecting, researching and performing technologic-manufacturing jobs, but also needful for executing the expert-consultative or supervisory functions in the mechatronic companies and organizations.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- About implementation of contemporary modern technologies in mechatronics and in design of industrial equipments and robots.
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyze and evaluate mechatronic and/or robotic subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into modern production process related with mechatronics and robotics.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyze engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge in field of robotics and mechatronics, to achieve expected results.
- To work with the modern high-tech equipment and apply the acquired knowledge in research.