Master of Engineering Sciences in Mechatronics
2 years (4 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Qualifications||To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Electrical Engineering, electronics, Energetics, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Information Technologies, Telecommunications Engineering.|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
- About implementation of contemporary modern technologies in mechatronics and in design of industrial equipments and robots.
- Critical, constructive and creative thinking, to analyze and evaluate mechatronic and/or robotic subjects on base of qualitative, quantitative indicators, to formulate conclusions and to solve engineering problems, argued, clear and right to convey scientific information.
- To apply theoretical knowledge and research results for product creation and innovations implementation into modern production process related with mechatronics and robotics.
- Understanding how to identify and to analyze engineering and management problems, to propose innovative means for its solution.
- Understanding how to integrate engineering and management knowledge in field of robotics and mechatronics, to achieve expected results.
- To work with the modern high-tech equipment and apply the acquired knowledge in research.
Autumn Intake Deadline