Learn how to operate ships equipped with modern computerized navigation systems related to global digitization processes! Choose an international career and one of the highest salaries, become a sea captain and guide for the ship’s crew! >>>
Degree: Professional Bachelor of Marine Technologies
CoC: Officer in Charge of a Navigation Watch
IMPORTANT for Ukrainian citizens who will be eligible for tuition support will submit applications through the LAMA BPO >>>. By coordinating funding for specific study programs between the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport and higher education institutions, we will open a new nature of funding for Ukrainians (eligible) vnf / ua. It will have to be chosen by such entrants for three seagoing study programs: 1) Marine Engineering, 2) Marine Navigation and 3) Marine Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Students will be able to get grant for these study programs. Numbers will be confirmed by Lithuanian Government.
Who is this study programme for?
- Who wish to work on board of various ocean going or inland water ships within the global maritime industry;
- Who wish to gain a broad technologies and engineering knowledge specialising in shipping;
- Who wish to have gone on to employ a wide range of international companies.
Advantages of studies in LMA:
- higher education high quality studies in Europe;
- worldwide benchmarked marine study programme;
- prestige and quality of Lithuanian Maritime Academy;
- study mobility in more then 30 universities in Europe in frame of Erasmus+ programme;
- training using modern navigation simulators;
- studies and practice in strong cooperation with maritime industry;
The uniqueness of studies is links with global maritime industry – guest lecturers are invited from various port companies, fieldtrips are organised, research and practice are provided.
The programme including 12 months of practice on board of ships.
Study facilities – click here!
- High school/ Secondary education (or higher).
- Language proficiency – the level not lower than B1 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Application deadline – 1 August 2022.
- Beginning of studies for first year students – 3 October 2022.
- If you have questions do not hesitate to contact LMA specialists by e-mail LMA@LAJM.LT.
- Before filling in the application form it is obligatory to pay admission fee of 80 EUR (non-refundable) addressed to Lithuanian Maritime Academy. Bank details >>>
- Fill-in the Application form HERE>>