Who is this study programme for?
- Who wish to work on board of various ocean going or inland water ships within the global maritime industry;
- Who wish to gain a broad technologies and engineering knowledge specialising in shipping;
- Who wish to have gone on to employ a wide range of international companies.
Advantages of studies in LMA:
- higher education high quality studies in Europe;
- worldwide benchmarked marine study programme;
- prestige and quality of Lithuanian Maritime Academy;
- study mobility in more then 30 universities in Europe in frame of Erasmus+ programme;
- training using modern navigation simulators;
- studies and practice in strong cooperation with maritime industry;
The uniqueness of studies is links with global maritime industry – guest lecturers are invited from various port companies, fieldtrips are organised, research and practice are provided.
The programme including 12 months of practice on board of ships.
Study facilities – click here!APPLY NOW