Who is this study programme for?
- Who wish to work on board of various ocean going or inland water ships within the global maritime industry;
- Who wish to gain a broad technologies and engineering knowledge specialising in shipping;
- Who wish to have gone on to employ a wide range of international companies.
Advantages of studies in LMA:
- higher education high quality studies in Europe;
- worldwide benchmarked marine study programme;
- prestige and quality of Lithuanian Maritime Academy;
- study mobility in more then 30 universities in Europe in frame of Erasmus+ programme;
- training using modern engineering simulators;
- studies and practice in strong cooperation with maritime industry;
The uniqueness of studies is links with global maritime industry – guest lecturers are invited from various port companies, field trips are organised, research and practice are provided.
The programme including 12 months of mixed practice in workshops and on board of ships.
Study facilities – click here!