The aim is to educate an engineer at management level – electro-technical officer of ships, who, by applying the knowledge of technological, economic, social, environmental, and natural sciences, would be able to safely operate the unlimited power ships’ electromechanical, electronic and control equipment of propulsion and auxiliary machinery; to perform the investigation into the service activity and to analyse the outcomes from a professional and economic viewpoint; to perform the control of activity in compliance with national and international general and maritime regulations. >>>
Degree: Professional Bachelor of Engineering Sciences in Maritime Engineering
CoC: Electro-Technical Officer
Who is this study programme for?
- Who wish to work on board of various ocean going or inland water ships within the global maritime industry;
- Who wish to gain a broad technologies and engineering knowledge specialising in shipping;
- Who wish to have gone on to employ a wide range of international companies.
Advantages of studies in LMA:
- higher education high quality studies in Europe;
- worldwide benchmarked marine study programme;
- prestige and quality of Lithuanian Maritime Academy;
- study mobility in more then 30 universities in Europe in frame of Erasmus+ programme;
- training using modern engineering simulators;
- studies and practice in strong cooperation with maritime industry;
The uniqueness of studies is links with global maritime industry – guest lecturers are invited from various port companies, field trips are organised, research and practice are provided.
The programme including 12 months of mixed practice in workshops and on board of ships.
Study facilities – click here!
- High school/ Secondary education (or higher).
- Language proficiency – the level not lower than B1 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe).
- Application deadline – 15 August 2023.
- Beginning of studies for first year students – 3 October 2023.
- If you have questions do not hesitate to contact LMA specialists by e-mail LMA@LAJM.LT.
- Before filling in the application form it is obligatory to pay admission fee of 100 EUR (non-refundable) addressed to Lithuanian Maritime Academy. Bank details >>>
- Fill-in the Application form HERE>>