This programme develops professional management specialists, strong in critical and creative thinking, and applied and inter-cultural competencies. Students learn about:
- Management solutions theories;
- gaining knowledge of management;
- change management and leadership;
- including sustainable development and strategic management;
- other management-related competencies.
They develop not only subject-specific competencies but also their social, and ethical responsibility through analysing business management processes based on the principles of respect for an individual, society, country and nature.
Why this programme?
- Versatile management studies are based on advanced theories of management science and on practical experience of company management.
- Possibility of distance learning. In-person and remote meetings are combined and coordinated based on the needs of the student group.
- Possibility to combine studies and work. The majority of lectures are given on Friday afternoons and on Sundays.
- Successful development of own business. You will acquire the skills and knowledge to establish your own successful business enterprise.
- Leading position in business and other organisations. You will be prepared to lead teams, to do analytical, consultative work in Lithuanian and international companies.
- Competences gained during the studies will enable you to head public sector organisations, or their units, run projects and implement innovation.