- To educate a creative and responsible professional bachelor of landscape architecture capable to carry out an independent analysis of factors influencing landscaping ideas and seeking for a professional development.
- To prepare a specialist able to provide ecological and aesthetical management of residential areas, to design and implement landscaping projects of various objects.
Graduates will be able to:
- recognize and assess ornamental, horticultural and medicinal plants;
- tackle growing and protection against diseases and pests of ornamental and horticultural plants;
- apply breeding methods for growing seedlings, to select the most suitable growing technologies;
- carry out applied territorial studies;
- design various landscape gardens and to apply modern technologies in landscape management;
- organize installation of landscape gardens, their reconstruction and maintenance;
- design floral arrangements;
- prepare ornamental plants for sale;
- assess the existing condition of parks and to elaborate their management plans;
- design new park management plans;
- organize environmental education.
- Landscape architecture
- Growing of ornamental plants
- Management of urban green areas
The graduates can work in plant nurseries, florist farms, national and regional parks, reserves, botanical gardens, landscaping enterprises and companies, agrotourism companies, flower and florist shops, in fields of floral arrangements and interior decoration, to develop other phytocommercial and rural tourism activities providing advice and services, to establish own business or to continue studies to acquire Master’s degree. Currently this study programme is gaining an increasing popularity.Landscape Design