Do you find the thought of international success not only inspiring but also somewhat feasible? Do you read business papers as leisure literature and are always prepared to discuss the future of the global market? If so, then this program is custom-tailored just for you. It educates the strategically-minded professionals like yourself, equipping them with competencies to build successful companies and organisations. KTU master’s in International Business invites students who already have a degree in management and those from different fields.
Are you trying to imagine yourself after graduating from this study programme? There are many possible scenarios. Our graduates work with international business projects and become company executives, business developers, consultants, even business owners and founders. The fields in which this degree can help you jump-start a career are diverse indeed: from finance, pharmacy, state enterprises to the food industry or fashion world.
- Study wherever you like: with the Erasmus+ exchange programme you may go for a study exchange or complete an internship in a country of your choice
- Contemporary study methods that develop your strategic and analytical skills will make you ready for real-life situations
- This programme is often chosen by students who demonstrate excellent academic performance; they bring with them practical experience as well
What will you study?
- The organisation of international business: changes in the business environment, forms of companies, organisation of the activities of an international company
- Market strategies: a selection of markets, analyses of potential, development of innovative strategies
- International chains of value creation: assessment of prospects, solutions
- Strategic management: organisational resources analysis, identification of advantage, implementation of changes
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation.
The residents of European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.
The main KTU Campus is within walking distance from the city centre. In the campus, university sports halls and courts, dormitories, shops and recreational areas are all nearby. KTU boasts the active student community, with 6 art societies and over 20 students’ organisations. Our students can choose from 100 weekly sports classes, and join one of 20 sports teams. All of this is free of charge.
Over 40 thousand students study in Kaunas, and of these, around 10% are international students. Lush parks, lively squares, cosy cafes and buzzing cultural life make Kaunas attractive not only as a travel destination but also as a place to live. In 2022, Kaunas will become a European Capital of Culture.
Proficiency in English Language requirements:
IELTS ≥6.0, TOEFL ≥85, CEFR ≥C1, or equivalent
If you do not currently hold any English proficiency certificate, the English test can also be conducted by KTU during the admission process.
Average grade (CGPA) > 60 %
University Bachelor degree certificate:
Undergraduate diploma (or higher) with min. length of 180 ECTS (3 years of studies) is eligible.
Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Russian.
The documents must be legalised (Apostille) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the documents were issued. This requirement does not apply for the documents issued in the EU and Belarus, Ukraine.
Autumn Intake Deadline
Spring Intake Deadline