The International Business and Communication Program has been designed by taking account of global business trends such as globalization, multicultural character of business teams, importance of communication within and outside the company. Broad thinking and a good understanding of the market environment is one of the most desired features of a specialist or manager.
Upon completion of the International Business and Communication Program, students will have a strong understanding of international business functions and will have acquired personal and business communicational skills as well as managerial competences required in a global company.
Thanks to its multinational character, the International Business and Communication Program will provide an opportunity to meet people of different cultures, improve skills of foreign languages, and acquire essential skills and competences necessary for working in a modern global community.
Distinctiveness of the Program:
– Unique program in Lithuania, efficiently combining subjects of international management and communication;
– Focus on aspects of International Business, which are in between International Management and International Economics;
– Possible specializations – International Business, International Marketing or Internal & External Communication,
– Intensive study program in the English language, leading to a bachelor diploma in 3.5 years, giving the priority access to the labor market and the possibility to start gaining experience sooner and building career faster;
– One or even two semesters of exchange in one of the partner institutions or international practice. – Bachelor thesis designed as a consulting project
– Direct entry or traineeship position in a multinational firm with a focus on marketing, management, communications or human resources
– Advanced master degree studies. Due to its interdisciplinary content – students can enter a wide spectrum of programs in the area of business or economics.
More about International Business and Comunication Program.