By choosing this study programme, the student will learn to:
- Evaluate water resources;
- Know their metabolic patterns;
- Design and install hydraulic and water treatment equipment for indoor and outdoor engineering networks, to carry out their construction;
- Design and install land drainage and irrigation systems;
- Design roads and organize their construction work;
- Protect water resources;
- Understand and apply alternative energy technologies;
- Install and maintain fishing ponds.
- Internal engineering networks (+SMART house systems)
- Field engineering networks
- Energetics of renewable resources
The graduates can work in water infrastructure construction, design, water protection and environmental administration institutions, municipal administration units in charge of land reclamation, construction work, as well as in companies engaged in the design and installation of renewable energy equipment.