|Faculty||Faculty of Business Management|
|Study field||Business Studies|
|Qualification||Professional Bachelor of Business Administration|
Graduates will be able to work as hotel and restaurant assistant managers, receptionists, sales or booking managers, to plan events, conferences, manage departmental work, establish hospitality enterprises (café, restaurant, hotel, etc.) and supervise them.
You will be able to:
- Analyse hospitality business, assess business environment and plan activities.
- Manage hotel and restaurant services, apply hospitality standards.
- Apply management and business environment cognitive methods, manage human resources.
- Manage and control financial and material resources and facilities and manage the changes.
- Analyse and ensure customer needs, prepare and implement hospitality projects.
- Communicate with local and foreign guests and business partners.