The objective of the study program is to train highly qualified marketing specialists who can work in the marketing departments of Lithuanian and foreign companies as product, market, or communication specialists, consultants, or even managers.
Capable of independent analyzing:
- making product planning
- communication decisions
- initiating and executing various marketing activities
- creatively applying interdisciplinary university education in an international business environment
- being able to raise their qualifications independently.
Why this programme?
- Exchange opportunities;
- shorter programme duration due to the study programme focussed on the relevant study subjects;
- lecturers from science and business.
- Graduates’ knowledge and skills will enable them to work and take different levels in commercial companies:
In small and medium-sized enterprises, they will be able to work in marketing departments, as managers (product, market, export, sales or communications manager) and as senior professionals;
- Senior specialists and specialists in the field of marketing of multinational companies and large Lithuanian companies;
- Also work in a specific field in companies offering specific marketing services (research, advertising, public relations, sales promotion) and consultancy services.
Graduates of Global Marketing programme can continue their education in one of the numerous Master’s programmes in the fields of management, business, marketing, accounting, and economics.