The Finance programme is in line with the requirements for CFA® (Chartered Financial Analyst) Level 1 examinations. CFA® is the globally recognised top level qualification of financial analysts that is certified by the CFA Institute. This Finance study programme is meant to educate versatile financial specialists. First, the students start learning the essential principles of financial accounting and go down to learning the application of specific methods and principles of finance. Students studying according to the programme acquire knowledge about the management of state, institutional (financial), corporate and personal finance, which they can later deepen in a specific area of their choice.
A graduate of the Finance Programme will be able to manage the financial accounting processes of company groups, make complex investment projects, including decisions regarding financial portfolios and financial risk management, and to analyse financial market operations.
After the studies you will be able to:
– forecast the influence of current economic and financial decisions in a broader context of organisational management;
– choose the suitable mathematical, statistical, econometric and other analysis methods as well as to independently perform the economic analysis of a country, sector or company;
– analyse corporate financial management processes and solve financial and management accounting tasks of various difficulty;
– explain the relationship between the finance theory and practice and make practical use of the knowledge when assessing financial information;
– analyse the operations of financial markets and institutions.
More about requirements and admission procedure.