This programme is among the most popular Master’s programmes among study candidates. The programme received a positive evaluation from the international accreditation experts’ team and is affiliated with Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) programme.
The principal objectives of the programme are as follows:
- Critically evaluate economic and financial theories and research methods;
- Provide sufficient knowledge needed for analysis of financial problems at a macroeconomic level and decision-making at the highest financial management level;
- Introduce the role, development, aims, and objectives of international financial institutions and global financial markets;
- Provide theoretical and practical knowledge needed for improvement of the budgetary system and taxation policy in the face of national and global economic changes;
- Provide scientific and methodological knowledge needed for financial analysis of an independent organization and financial risk assessment and management while taking into account macro and micro environmental changes.
- Introduce to the main topics of CFA Institute material and prepare students for CFA exams.
Why this programme?
- This programme is affiliated as Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) programme, lecturers having professional experience in their fields.
- A graduate can be employed as a specialist at various financial institutions, such as the Ministry of Finance, finance and tax analyst at enterprises, organizations, and public and private companies such as Western Union, AIG, the NASDAQ and many others.
- After successful completion of studies in English graduates of the programme have a competitive advantage in developing their careers. The programme brings theory into practice and helps to prepare students to receive the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.
- Vilnius University created opportunities for students interested in continuing their education to enter the doctoral studies, which are available in the English language; the best of our graduates might be offered employment at the university.