The Finance study programme implemented at KVK is focused on the formation of the analytical and practical skills of a financier required for the financial management of companies. Much attention is paid to developing the ability to use computerized business management systems at work. Specializations provide an opportunity to deepen knowledge and skills in the areas of taxation and their administration, internal audit or investment management.
While studying Finance, you will learn to analyse the indicators of financial statements and economic financial activity, prepare investment projects, select financial methods and sources, prepare tax and statistical reports on financial statements, solve financing and investment issues! After graduation the Port of Klaipeda will be the best place for your career development.
The knowledge and skills provided by the subjects of the finance study program at KVK comply with international standards for financial management, accounting management, financial analysis. It is a universal program for the qualification of a financier. The awarded qualification is recognized in the European Union and other foreign countries. KVK is the only university of applied sciences in Lithuania which offers to study Finance in English language. “Students who graduate from KVK have very high abilities in their field. I think that my words could be confirmed not only by our company, but also by other companies, because it would really stand out from many educational institutions,” said Mantas Lukšys, Head of Accounting and Finance Department at our partner company “Greencarrier”.
Skills of financial analysis, planning and forecasting are formed by combining practice in the company and KVK.
To make application for studies, applicants have to:
- Apply in https://apply.kvk.lt/;
- Add motivation statement;
- Add colorful and good quality copies of secondary education (or any other) documents (additional educational documents might be required according to applicant’s country of residence);
- Add a copy of the passport;
- Add a valid document confirming the level of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.);
- Add a recognition document of secondary school diploma issued by the Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education in Lithuania (SKVC) (if you do not have this statement, we will evaluate your documents);
- Add a receipt, certifying payment of the non-refundable Application fee (120 EUR) to the KVK account.
All documents must be translated into Lithuanian or English language (if issued in different language).
BANK DETAILS FOR APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT:
Beneficiery: Klaipeda State University of Applied Sciences, 111968056
Bank Name: AB Swedbank
Account Number: LT80 7300 0100 7417 8978
Bank SWIFT Code: HABALT22
Payment purpose: Application Fee [applicants’ name surname]
We require minimum B1 level in English language level from all applicants. Assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level 3. If an applicant does not have such document, English language level will be estimated remotely by KVK staff member. If secondary education was provided fully in English language, then applicant needs to provide confirmation from the school regarding it.
Spring Intake Deadline