Tuition fee for
About the program
- Two foreign languages – English and German;
- Possibility to participate in DAAD programs;
- Unique curriculum and individual educational trajectories;
- Practical orientation of the program and annual field research in Vilnius, St. Petersburg, Florence, Athens;
- Project-based approach to training, preparation of personal annual projects.
- Project coordinator for tourism development in historical and cultural regions
- Specialist in advertising and dissemination of media content in the field of culture, heritage and history
- Expert in international and local organizations in the field of culture and tourism
- Master’s student at universities in Europe and the USA.
Languages of instruction