By studying the study programme “Electric Energy”, you will learn how electricity and heat are produced, how to transfer it, and how to use its exceptional properties for practical purposes, electrify your own and others’ homes using wind, solar or hydropower.
AFTER GRADUATION YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- organize and carry out installation, adjustment, testing and measuring of power stations, substations, power lines;
- install consumer electrical equipment, security and automation devices, control measuring systems;
- repair and maintain electrical equipment and other facilities.
- Company’s energy engineer
- Power plant designer
- Electrical systems coordinator
- Electrical network dispatcher