The Eastern European and Russian studies programme is devised to provide you with deep and comprehensive knowledge about the region – its political, economic and cultural particularities, and develop the academic and analytical skills that will enable you to:
- assess key political and social processes within this dynamic and exciting region.
Why this programme?
- Explore Eastern Europe from modern and cosy Vilnius.
- Build your expertise by studying in one of the leading research institutions in the region. Join the lively hub of field experts and practitioners.
- Take part in study trips to Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine.
- Conduct an internship in leading foreign policy institutions and think-tanks.
- Pursue a civil servant career in public administration institutions and diplomatic service.
- Work as an analyst or expert in international organizations, academic and research institutions, private sector in Lithuania and abroad.
- Pursue doctoral studies.