The programme of Dentistry is aimed at educating dentists, which is a state-regulated profession. Its design is in accordance with the general requirements for the integrated studies set out in the Republic of Lithuania’s valid legal documents and is also fully consistent with the requirements laid down in the European Directive 2005/36/EC. The programme in Dentistry encompasses compulsory subjects of theoretical and practical teaching. Each discipline tries to balance the theoretical and practical approaches to maintain the level of university education.
Why this programme?
- To ensure the quality of studies, students are primarily taught in small groups (10-15 students per group).
- Updated study programme with increased time for clinical skills training.
- Individual workplaces with modern dental equipment.
- Integrated internship.
- A graduate will be able to work in all areas of clinical dentistry
- A graduate can be employed in commercial structures dealing with medical equipment or pharmaceutical companies.
- A graduate can get access to the third cycle (residency) studies.