Tuition fee for
About the program
- Participation in the work of experimental laboratories, where research and practical actions are intertwined;
- Getting acquainted with the European experience of heritage development in Vilnius, St. Petersburg, Florence and Athens;
- Practice at institutions that implement successful projects in the field of culture and heritage;
- New vision of cultural heritage; acquiring skills to reveal its content and socio-economic potential;
- Immersion in an international academic environment that meets European standards.
- Expert in public and international organizations for protection of cultural heritage;
- Managers, analysts, experts for protection of cultural heritage;
- Coordinator of cultural projects in organizations for the protection of cultural heritage on local and international level;
- PhD fellow at the universities in Europe and USA.
Languages of instruction