About the program
- Participation in the work of experimental laboratories, where research and practical actions are intertwined;
- Getting acquainted with the European experience of heritage development in Vilnius, St. Petersburg, Florence and Athens;
- Practice at institutions that implement successful projects in the field of culture and heritage;
- New vision of cultural heritage; acquiring skills to reveal its content and socio-economic potential;
- Immersion in an international academic environment that meets European standards.
- Expert in public and international organizations for protection of cultural heritage;
- Managers, analysts, experts for protection of cultural heritage;
- Coordinator of cultural projects in organizations for the protection of cultural heritage on local and international level;
- PhD fellow at the universities in Europe and USA.
Languages of instruction
- Russian and English
- Total number of ECTS credits: 90;
Study plan of the program:
- Heritage Philosophy in XXIst Century: National, Local, Global Perspectives (12 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Project Management: Project Initiation and Development (6 ECTS)
- European Politics of Heritage: Memory, History, Identity (12 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Project Management: Project Operational Planning and Implementation (6 ECTS)
- Applied Research (6 ECTS)
- Project Work in Heritage: Examples of Good Practice (6 ECTS)
Selective subjects (total 12 ECTS):
- Іntercultural Communication (3 ECTS)
- Cultural Industries and Heritage (3 ECTS)
- Cities and migration (2 ECTS)
- Heritage and Sustainable Development (2 ECTS)
- Mythologization of Museum Objects (2 ECTS)
- Research Project (6 ECTS)
- Master Paper (24 ECTS)
- Bachelor degree diploma;
- Applicants for Master programs must prove their English proficiency at the B2 level or higher. This can be done in one of the following ways:
- Provide an Advanced Speech Test certificate. The test can be taken during the Open Doors Days at EHU or at the Propilei center in Minsk. The due dates are published here (in Russian);
- Provide TOEFL / IELTS English certificates. The points of the certificate are credited by EHU on a 10-point system based on the following scale.
- EHU Bachelor degree graduates with a final grade in English of 8 points or higher can use their grade upon admission. If the applicant is not satisfied with the assessment, he/she can take an online exam or provide a TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- Collect all necessary documents: color photo 4×6 cm; copies of passport pages with personal data; a copy of the diploma of higher education (Bachelor’s / Specialist / Master’s diploma or an equivalent diploma); a copy of the supplement to the diploma of higher education; contact details of persons / organizations that are able to assess the scientific / professional competence of the applicant; documents (copies) confirming the level of professional and scientific competence (if applicant wants to show them); list of scientific publications (if any);
- Fill in the online application form;
- Pass the online interview.
Autumn Intake Deadline