One and a half year long (3 semesters) master’s degree programme. Programme is taught in study cycles, when student study only one subject at a time.
Master of Business Administration
1,5 years (3 semesters) graduation is finalized with the defense of Final project
|Entry Requirements||To this programme applicants are accepted from the fields of: Business, Management, Social sciences, Economics|
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS STUDY PROGRAMME?
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN?
The Business Management program is intended to learn:
• to conduct national and global business effectively;
• to create and implement innovations;
• to conduct research and make management decisions based on it;
• to apply knowledge of organizations, innovation, information technology, finance, risk management.
Graduates of the International Business specialization will be able to:
• to work as managers, analysts and consultants in international business enterprises, international trade organizations;
• to manage international development units in public administration institutions, where international relations competencies are a factor of strategic development;
• to carry out research in the field of international business management and to make management decisions on the basis thereof;
• to carry out the activities of designing and disseminating international economic relations;
• to develop and implement international business management systems;
• to organize international trade;
• to make innovative decisions in international business, assessing the possible consequences of social and ethical activities;
• to apply international marketing concepts in a multicultural context.
Graduates of the Corporate Finance Management specialization will be able:
• to work as financial and investment management analysts and consultants;
• to manage finance, investment and risk management departments in business enterprises and public administration institutions;
• to integrate financial value creation and risk management;
• to make comprehensive assessment of investment management strategies;
• to solve the problems of business entities development and project management;
• manage the risk of investment projects under conditions of uncertainty.
Autumn Intake Deadline