Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to apply the results of fundamental and applied research creatively, by making innovative decisions on the improvement and development of business logistics and implementing them in the context of intensively changing business environment. The Program Graduates will be able to work at Logistics Departments of Business Enterprises, Logistics Managers of other spheres, Logistics Consultants and Specialists of other Business Associations. The Program Graduates will be empowered to start and develop a logistics services business nationally and internationally, analyse and critically evaluate business logistic ideas, formulate business management arguments and assumptions, apply them to logistic management.
The outcomes of study programme
Upon the completion of the study programme, graduates will be able to:
- analyse and critically evaluate business logistic ideas, formulate business management arguments and assumptions, apply them to logistic management;
- apply existing knowledge of logistics technology management and logistics business development and based on them to develop, adopt and implement innovative business logistics solutions necessary for economic, social and environmental efficiency in changing environment;
- apply logistics system modelling and design knowledge and based on them to develop business logistic management models, material asset and bio-substance movement in logistics chain, necessary for coordination and improvement of the activities of logistics service sectors;
- clearly and reasonably convey information about logistics process management and improvement ideas by presenting to stakeholders;
- take responsibility for the quality and evaluation of the business logistics activities of its own and subordinate employees, in accordance with professional ethics and citizenship;
- independently initiate and manage business logistics activities, choose the direction of development and train independently;
- demonstrate critical, systemic and strategic thinking skills by adopting innovative solutions based on assessment of opportunities and consequences, perceiving moral and social responsibility for their activities and their ethical consequences.
- University Bachelor’s degree diploma (or higher) and its supplement (Transcript of Records or the Grade Sheet);
- Priority is given to those from the fields of Business, Management, Economics;
- Additional courses might be required;
- Proof of English proficiency (CEFR – B2 or equivalent/ TOEFL 87 iBT / 534 PBT, IELTS 5.5); if the applicant had not received education in English. After admission all students will be tested for English language level at the Institute of Foreign Languages at Vytautas Magnus University. If English level will be below B2 students have to study English to reach B2 level in first two semesters of Master studies. Students have to self-fund English studies.
- Admission score counting is based on the average of final assessments of the first cycle study subjects*0.6 + Grade of the final thesis of bachelor studies*0.3 + Motivation letter*0.1.