|Faculty||Faculty of Economics|
|Qualification||Professional Bachelor of Social Sciences|
|Form and duration of studies||Full-time studies, 3 years|
Having acquired the degree the person is competent to work as an economist, analyst, project manager and perform other related job activities in different business entities, financial or investment companies as well as in the institutions of local and municipal administration, budgetary organisations or to establish and run own business. Social Partners: AB „Energijos skirstymo operatorius“, UAB AD Baltic, AB Lietuvos paštas, UAB „Lipnios etiketės“, Ingstad & Co UAB, UAB „Sėkmės sprendimai“, UAB „Office System“, AB „Vilma“.
You will be able to:
- To make decisions evaluating their impact on economic and cultural development of society, welfare and environment.
- Critically evaluate and reflect one’s activities, being aware of the importance of lifelong learning.
- To communicate in writing and orally, by conveying the professional knowledge in Lithuanian and in a foreign language.
- To cooperate, to work in a team, taking responsibility for one’s and colleagues work.
- To learn the research methods and forecast models of economic analysis.
- To collect, systematize and evaluate the economic information, using a range of methods of analysis, in accordance with the principle of confidentiality.
- To know the main economic concepts, principles, theories and apply them in practice.
- To perform empirical study which is orientated into business entity’s activities, using modern information technologies and economic information systems.
- To analyse and evaluate the entity’s environment internal and external economic processes and events.
- To formulate economic analysis conclusions, to find and prove the solutions to common problems based on the business entity.
- To plan, organise and run an entity or its division economic, financial and investment activity.
- To evaluate business entity’s economic, financial and investment activities.
- To make suggestions for economic development and innovation in economic matters.
Degree Course 2019-2022
|1st semester (30 credits)|
|Business Foreign Language I||5||E|
|Computer Information Management||4||E|
|2nd semester (30 credits)|
|Business Foreign Language II||5||E|
|Labour and Civil Safety||3||P|
|Business Ethics and Social Responsibility||3||P|
|3rd semester (30 credits)|
|Research work organization||3||P|
|Mathematical Models of Business Solutions||4||P|
|Optional course 1||5||P|
|4th semester (30 credits)|
|Optional course 2||5||P|
|5th semester (30 credits)|
|Economics of investments and innovation||5||E|
|Enterprise Activity Analysis||6||E|
|Professional Activity Practice: Enterprise Activity Modelling||6||P|
|Final Professional Activity Practice||10||P|
|6th semester (30 credits)|
|Final Professional Activity Practice||20||P|
Optional subjects are freely selectable subjects from the list of predefined subjects.
* E – exam, P – project, KP – course project/paper; OC – optional course.
1. A secondary education or a corresponding qualification
Note. It is necessary to apply for recognition of your secondary education qualifications through the Electronic Recognition Area (EPE), accessible at https://epe.skvc.lt . Please note that the applications for recognition are reviewed within one calendar month.
2. English language requirements:
- CEFR B1 level,
- IELTS overall score 5,
- TOELF overall score 45.
Note. IELTS or TEOLF test score is valid 2 years only and older tests are not accepted.
Autumn Intake Deadline